Identify, monitor & track documents, files, records & boxes, and securely retrieve them easily
irrespective of their physical stores, libraries or warehousing
ATS: Asset Tracking and Storage
files, records & boxes
When you need to identify & track physical assets like paper documents, files and records as well as more securely store and retrieve them easily from wherever they are located, then Folding Space Asset Tracking & Storage (ATS) will soon put you in control of your physical stores, libraries and warehousing.
ATS is a proven solution with blue-chip references. The software is robust, productive and in daily use by thousands of users across the UK. User access is via any modern web browser and the system can be hosted ‘on-premise’ inside the customer network or via a dedicated hosting or secure cloud service as appropriate.
ATS is remarkably straightforward to configure, install and deploy as well as being very easy to operate and maintain as our real-life references confirm. It is also demonstrably advantageous both in terms of cost of purchase and cost of ownership. There are two primary aspects to ATS:
Document Warehouse & Library Management (DWLMS) is the core system that enables authorised administrators/users to create any number or permutation of warehouse, library and/or store locations (physical and/or virtual) within hierarchies and generate barcodes for these in order for them to become 'trackable locations' within the system. ATS users are then able to create any number of trackable assets such as Files or Boxes or similar, generate barcodes and bespoke metadata configurations, and track these items around the organisation using a web-based UI or PDA devices, tablets or mobile phones.
Requests Management Module (RMM) is the optional plug-in that enables end users of the system (internal/company users or external/customers of the company) to remotely & securely create and track requests online for asset retrieval, new actions (e.g. on demand scanning of paperwork), supply of files and boxes or similar, run reports, manage their own inventories and order stationery such as flat pack boxes or barcode labels and similar.
- Secure web services system for customer choice of on-premise, managed hosting or cloud installation into physical and/or virtual Windows servers
- Web browser-based user access with LDAP/Active Directory integration
- All barcode reader devices supported, including PDAs and wireless tablets, for real-time location tracing operations
- Track all physical assets in physical or virtual locations across the organisation – in departmental or similar stores, libraries, separate annexes/buildings, warehouses
- Workflow management for storage, returns, withdrawals, scanning, destruction & QA
- Audit every asset interaction including digital signatures
- Different policies, workflows and SLAs can be configured for any number of asset categories & storage containers (shelves, pallets, boxes, files, etc)
- Complete Asset, Document, Record, Box, Storage Location Tracking & Management
- Administrative reporting including performance, capacity management and retention
- Demonstrates compliance with 'duty of care' & 'chain of custody' governance
- Comprehensive asset movement auditing, reporting and security access
- Configurable asset retention policies, including notifications and destructions
- Integrated Request Management Module for end-users / customers to interact & make requests online including reporting & inventory management
- In-built invoicing & statements module for managing rates and terms with external customers/clients
- Proven, highly scaleable and demonstrably successful solution
- Unrivalled value-for-money in ‘cost of purchase’ and ‘cost of ownership’
Every day across the UK, thousands of users, hundreds of thousands of record boxes & containers - and many more millions of assets, documents & files - are being efficiently and very cost-effectively managed by Folding Space ATS: Asset Tracking & Storage installations.
From separate department and similar ‘local stores’ managed as ‘standalone’ or in parallel or automatically assembled into virtual warehouses - right through to single and multiple physical warehouses separately located, ATS provides a unique ‘up’ and ‘down’ scaleable approach that is state-of-the-art and unusually affordable compared to any alternative.
Indeed, there is no software limit to the scalability of ATS and it can extend (on demand) to as many (or as few) warehouses, stores, libraries, assets, boxes, files, documents and users with ease. And it can easily extend to multiple geographic physical locations and virtual assemblies.
Physical item identification, registration & integrity across the organisationBook A demo