AEM: Automated Extraction Manager
Uncover the facts, figures, dates, terms, values, labels, descriptors and similar currently hidden within document text. Whatever data items you are interested in finding & capturing, Folding Space Automated Extraction Manager (AEM) provides automated identification, analysis, reporting and extraction of specific data items (whatever you need to find & know) from within document content (any document, any text content) so you can derive meaningful information to drive actions, insight, processes and workflows.
AEM is the most advanced, productive & affordable answer to structured data capture within unstructured document content that delivers significant time, resource and cost savings.
- Process all types of files, documents and records
- Output captured data in format to suit each customer (e.g. CSV file)
- Automated identify/highlight of data to be extracted within content
- Automated data extraction from file/document/record content
- Secure process monitoring with full audit trail for QA
- Complete workflow and batch processing management
- Extensive analyses, reporting and results with full auditing
- Role based security and user access management as standard
- Powerful systems & security administration functionality
- Swift, easy installation with full support and system integrity
- Unique, extensive & automated EXTRACT ontology and taxonomy
- Personalisation per customer of data items to be extracted
- Utilises state-of-the-art Content Discovery & Analytics (AI, NLP)
- Automates find, investigate, classify and monitor of EXTRACT items
- Web browser-based user experience is easy, helpful and responsive
- Minimal training, easy deployment and roll-out
- Modular deployment & installation to suit individual each customer
- Personalisation of automation & extraction to suit each customer
- Replaces tedious, manual extraction with highly efficient automated processes
- Delivers significant productivity gains and cost savings
Extraction is the capture of specific data items within the content of a document. Its objective is to enable the capture of specific information that is needed for another purpose; typically, for metadata capture, data aggregation and/or reporting, process management or workflow triggers, or similar. Essentially, it is all about generating structured data output from unstructured data/content.
So AEM provides the automated means to process unstructured data relevant for extraction which may be hidden in paperwork, digital documents, files and records, metadata & free text – irrespective of location, format or storage - and automatically extract single or multiple terms simultaneously.
It is increasingly the case that certain information exists (or may exist) within document content which, for various reasons, is now required for a separate purpose. The information required may be for reasons of security, governance, risk management, reporting or to guide and inform other processes, workflows or systems.
But whatever the purpose – and these can be myriad, varied and yet vital – the critical issue is that the information is locked or hidden somewhere within those documents and not easily identifiable or available without extensive manual effort; typically, via a word search (word by word, document by document), then on screen viewing & verification, and then transcription.
So whatever the data is to be found – specific facts, figures, dates, terms, values, labels, descriptors or similar – the process of finding is far from simple.
And when the same process needs to be repeated across a batch of documents or many batches, and when some documents may be hundreds perhaps thousands of pages, then manual data search & review, find & extract (on paper or screen) plus transcription becomes a costly nightmare that can seemingly last forever.
Folding Space Automated Extraction Manager (AEM) is the most advanced, productive & affordable answer to data capture within document content that delivers significant time, resource and cost savings.
With AEM you can find, view and capture relevant data within document content whatever the document volume or format. AEM automates the data identification, extraction, review and output process with secure auditing and highly accurate productivity. And it provides for personalisation per customer of their data items to be extracted and output.
AEM automatically traverses all relevant documents, finds and analyses everything, extracts the required data items, and provides a full data output and report for easy reference, as well as providing direct access/view of documents with the data extractions highlighted to those authorised (from anywhere across the network).
From dealing with individual documents to addressing multiple batches or millions of pages, AEM automates the whole tedious and costly process of data extraction.
Secure data capture within document content made productiveBook A demo